Adani Transmission Limited Consolidated Results for Q3 FY21.
Adani Transmission Limited (“ATL”), the largest private transmission company in India, a part of globally diversified Adani Group today announced its financial and operational performance for the third quarter ended 31 st December, 2020.
Added 650 ckt kms to transmission network in Q3 with Alipurduar acquisition Strong Transmission system availability at more than 99.8%
Distribution business ensured more than 99.99% supply reliability despite challenges on ground.
Distribution losses were at 6.70% in Q3 FY21 improved significantly from 8.69% in Q3 FY20 on account of recoveries of 1HFY21.
Achieved 109.89% collection efficiency at AEML in Q3 FY21.
Consolidated operational revenue was lower at Rs. 2,292 Cr in Q3 FY21 mainly due to slightly lower revenue contribution from Distribution business in the quarter led by lower power consumption in Commercial and Industrial segment.
However, compared to H1 FY21, the quarter ended Dec-20 saw considerable improvement in both demand and collections.
Other Key Highlights:
- Adani Transmission and Adani Electricity won prominent awards at The Asset Country Awards
- Adani Transmission won the award for ‘Best Corporate Bond’ for its US$400 million private placement fixed rate notes.
- ATL closed Alipurduar transmission acquisition announced in Q1FY21.
- Customer adoption of digital avenues to interface with company increases manifold reaching 69.53% (e-payments as a % of total collection) in 9M FY21 from 47.76% in 9M FY20.
- Adani Electricity Mumbai Limited secured the ‘Best New Bond Award’
for its US$1 billion fixed rate senior notes.