Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today reported its consolidated financial results for the quarter ending 31st December 2021. The net profit of the company stands at Rs 176 crores for this quarter with net sales at Rs 1272 crores. Net sales for the 9 month period (FY22) is at Rs 3890 crores with net profit during the same period at Rs 510 crores.
Mr. Shaunak Amin, Managing Director, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited said “India Branded business has posted a strong growth rate for the third consecutive quarter. Strong operational performance is attributed to consistent efforts of team and strengthening of customer relationships. Branded business witnessed market outperforming growth across most of the key products and therapy areas.”
· US Generics at Rs 393 crores in the quarter and at Rs 1109 Crores for 9M FY22.
· Ex-US International Formulations at Rs 193 Crores in the quarter and at Rs 587 Crores for 9M FY22.
· 6 ANDA filings during the quarter; Cumulative ANDA filings at 220.
· 4 ANDA approvals received during the quarter including 2 tentative; 154 Cumulative ANDA approvals including 20 tentative.
· India Branded Business at Rs 488 crores in the quarter and at Rs 1478 crores in the 9M FY22.
· Acute & specialty segment grew faster than IPM.
· API business at Rs 198 crores in the quarter and at Rs 716 crores for 9M FY22.
· 1 DMF was filed in the quarter.