BSE StAR MF Achieves a New Milestone, 1.11 Cr Transactions worth INR 33735 Cr processed In April 2021.Continuing its stellar performance, BSE StAR MF, India’s largest Mutual Funds Distributor platform is moving consistently towards transforming itself into a unique end-to-end-value based platform.
In April, BSE StAR MF set a new record processing 1.11 Cr transactions worth Rs. 33,735 Cr. In spite of the nationwide pandemic and lockdown BSE StAR MF has helped AMCs, members and their clients in smooth paperless transactions. The former highest monthly transactions 1.10 Cr was achieved in Mar 2021 with value of Rs. 31,556 Cr. Overall, the platform achieved 9.38 Cr transactions in the financial year 2020-21.
BSE StAR MF Some of the Key Highlights are:
• For April 2021, turnover was Rs. 33,735 Cr as compared to Rs. 31,556 Cr on March 2021 a growth by 7%.
• For April 2021, turnover was Rs. 33,735 Cr compared to Rs. 37,200 Cr on April 2020, a decline of -9%.
• Annual turnover during FY 20-21 was Rs. 3,33,187 Cr
• For April 2021, BSE StAR MF clocked 1.11 Cr transactions, which has rapidly increased by 75% as compared to 63.17 lakh in April 2020
• In April 2021, BSE StAR MF clocked 1.11 Cr transactions as compared to 1.10 Cr for March 2021, a growth by 1%
• Annual transactions have significantly increased by 63% as compared to last year. The platform has processed 9.38 Cr transactions (FY20-21) in comparison to 5.75 Cr (FY19-20).
SIP Book Size:
• Total StAR MF’s SIP book size is 84 lakh as on date
• For April 21, the platform registered 4.99 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs 129.95 Cr
• For March 21, the platform registered 5.45 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs 125.44 Cr
• Distributor count has seen multi-fold increase to 69,711 as on April 2021.
• For April 21 it was Rs. 5,458 Cr as compared to Rs. 4,233 Cr for March 21, an increase by 29%
• For April 21 it was Rs. 5,458 Cr as compared to Rs. 3,806 Cr for April 20, a growth of 43%
• Net Equity inflow during FY 20-21 was Rs. 22,444 Cr
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 21.34 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 11,774 Crore. The app was launched to help distributors and IFAs (Independent Financial Advisors) register clients on real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with over 69,000 registered distributors in India.