BSE StAR MF achieves a new milestone, 1.87 crore transactions processed with turnover of Rs. 37,397 Cr in January, 2022.
SE StAR MF, India’s largest regulated Exchange-based online Mutual Funds Distribution platform, has created an all-new record. With all mutual funds and distributors channelising their transactions through online platforms and despite the outbreak of Covid-19.
In Jan 22, BSE StAR MF set a record processing 1.87 Cr transaction worth Rs. 37,397 Cr.
The former highestmonthly transactions 1.73 Cr was achieved in Dec’21.
On 10th January 2022, BSE StAR MF has processed 26.65 lakh transactions outdoing its previous best single-day record of 26.52 lakh transactions (on 8th November 2021).
The platform also achieved its highest ever new SIPs of 13.19 lakh registered in a month in Jan’22 as compared to previous highest of 9.71 lakh in Sep’21.
Overall, the platform achieved 157% of the transaction within 10 months which is 14.69 Cr. during FY 21-22(Apr – Jan) as compared to 9.38 Cr. transactions during FY 20-21.
Some of the Key Highlights are:
- For Jan’22 it was Rs. 37,397 Cr. compared to Rs. 39,144 Cr. on Dec’21.
- For Jan’22 it was Rs. 37,397 Cr. compared to Rs. 31,832 Cr. on Jan’21, a growth of 17%
- Turnover for Q3 FY 21-22 was Rs. 1,19,780 Cr as compared to Rs. 80,540 Cr for Q3 FY 20-21, increase by 49 %
Net Equity Inflow:
- For Jan’22 it was Rs. 7,906 Cr compared to Rs. 6,610 Cr for Dec’21, a growth of 20%
- For Jan’22 it was Rs. 7,906 Cr compared to Rs. 1,444 Cr for Jan’21.
- Net Equity inflow during Q3 FY 21-22 is Rs. 21,081 Cr compared to Rs. 2,376 Cr for Q3 FY 20-21.
- For Jan’22 it was 1.87 Cr as compared to 1.73 Cr for Dec’21 an increase by 8%
- For Jan’22 it was 1.87 Cr as compared to 92.98 lakh for Jan’21 an incredible growth of 101%
- Transactions during Q3 FY 21-22 was 5.07 Cr as compared to 2.44 Cr during Q3 FY 20-21, tremendous growth by 106%
New SIP Registrations:
- For Jan’22 the platform registered 13.19 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 307 Cr.
- For Dec’21 the platform registered 9.17 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 212 Cr.
- Distributor network has seen multi-fold increase to 71,437 (as on January 2022).
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 48.90 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 18,827 Cr as on Jan’22. The app was launched to help Mutual Fund Distributors register clients on real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with network of over 71,437 distributors in India.