Continuing its stellar performance, BSE StAR MF, India’s largest Mutual Funds Distributor platform is moving consistently towards transforming itself into a unique end-to-end-value based platform.
BSE StAR MF continues to maintain the investors trust amidst market volatility contributing Net Equity Inflow of Rs. 370 Cr as compared to industry’s total of Rs. -12,917 Cr in Nov’20.
BSE StAR MF recorded second highest monthly transaction of 74.35 lakh in Nov’20 as against its current best of 76.74 lakh transactions in Oct’20.
Despite the nationwide pandemic and lockdown extension, BSE StAR MF has helped AMCs, members and their clients in smooth paperless transactions.
Overall, the platform achieved 96% of the transaction within 8 months which is 5.51 Cr. during FY 20-21(Apr-Nov) as compared to 5.75 Cr. transactions during FY 19-20.
BSE StAR MF Key Highlights:
• For Nov ‘20 it was Rs. 23,348 Cr. compared to Rs. 13,722 Cr. on Nov’19, a significant growth of 70%
• Turnover for Q2 FY 20-21 was Rs. 75,531 Cr as compared to Rs. 48,942 Cr for Q2 FY 19-20, an excellent increase by 54 %
Net Equity Inflow:
• For Nov ’20 it was Rs. 370 Cr compared to Rs. 1,033 Cr for Oct ’20, a drop by -64%
• Net Equity inflow during Q2 of FY 20-21 is on BSE star MF Rs.2,808 Cr compared to Rs. -7214 crore of outflow for the entire MF industry as a whole in the same period.
• For Nov ’20 it was 74.35 lakh a decrease of -3% as compared to 76.74 lakh for Oct’20
• For Nov ’20 it was 74.35 lakh as compared to 46.64 lakh for Nov ’19, a growth of 59%
• Transactions during Q2 of FY 20-21 was 2.14 Cr as compared to 1.28 Cr during Q2 of FY 19-20, a tremendous growth by 67%.
SIP Book Size:
• Total StAR MF’s SIP book size is 60.38 lakh as on date.
• For Nov ’20 the platform registered 3.47 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 87.32 Cr.
• For Oct ’20 the platform registered 3.02 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 76.72 Cr.
• Distributor count has seen multi-fold increase to 68,718 as on date.
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 12.39 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 7,605 Cr. The app was launched to help distributors and IFAs (Independent Financial Advisors) register clients on real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with over 68,718 registered distributors in India.