Torrent Pharma announces Q3 FY21 results.
- Indiarevenues at Rs 930 crores grew by 7%
- As per AIOCD data set, Q3FY21 growth was 8% v/s IPM growth of 6%
- Growth was driven by market recovery, continued momentum in chronic brands & strong recovery in sub-chronic brands
- Post portfolio restructuring, MR strength now stands at 3,800 and PCPM for the quarter was Rs 8.1 lakhs
- For YTD Dec FY21, revenues were Rs 2,818 crores, up by 5%.
- US revenues at Rs 292 crores were down by 24%.
- Constant currency sales were $39 million.
- Sales was impacted by price erosion on base business & base impact of Sartan portfolio discontinuation.
- As on December 31, 2020, 47ANDAs were pending approval and 6 tentative approvals were received. 1 ANDA was filed during the quarter.
- For YTD Dec FY21, revenues were Rs 992 crores, down by 13% (Constant currency sales: $130 million).
Brazil revenues at Rs 173 crores, were down by 8%
· Constant currency sales at R$ 125 million, was up by 16%
· As per Close-up data, YTD Nov-20 growth was 8% versus market growth of 5%.
· For YTD Dec FY21, revenues were Rs 441 crores, down by 15% (Constant currency sales: R$ 313 million, up by 8%).
- Germany revenues at Rs 265 crores were up by 21%
- Constant currency sales were Euro 30 million up by 10%
- Upgradation of quality management systems is completed. Extension of lockdown has impacted the market.
- For YTD Dec FY21, revenues were Rs 772 crores, up by 6% (Constant currency sales: Euro 89 million, down by 4%).