Alembic reports revenue for Q1 FY23 Rs. 1262 Cr. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited reported its consolidated financial results for the quarter ending 30th June, 2022
Mr. Shaunak Amin, Managing Director, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited said “India Branded Business continues to deliver robust numbers in Q1. India Business will witness market outperforming growth across most of the products and therapy areas in current year.”
Mr. Pranav Amin, Managing Director, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited said “It was tough quarter with significant price erosion in the US market, we also charged off a non-recurring expense of Rs. 115 Cr.”
Profit before tax for the quarter is Rs. 47 Cr. before charging off the above non-recurring expense.
· 7 ANDA filed in Q1 FY23. Cumulative ANDA filings at 237.
· 8 ANDA approvals received in Q1 FY23 Cumulative ANDA approvals 167.
· US Generics at Rs. 367 Cr. in the Q1 FY23.
· Ex-US International Formulations at Rs.182 Cr. in the Q1 FY23.
India Branded Business
· India Branded Business at Rs. 480 Cr. in the Q1 FY23.
· Ex of Covid related products, growth of India Branded Business is 20%.
· API business at Rs. 233 Cr. in the Q1 FY23.
· 1 DMFs were filed in the quarter.