BSE StAR MF Achieves A New Milestone, 1.41 crore Transactions Processed In August 2021.
BSE StAR MF, India’s largest regulated Exchange-based online Mutual Funds Distribution platform, has created an all-new record. With all mutual funds and distributors channelising their transactions through online platforms and despite the outbreak of Covid-19.
In Aug’21, BSE StAR MF set a new record processing 1.41 Cr transactions worth Rs. 36,277 Cr.
The former highestmonthly transactions 1.32 cr was achieved in July 2021.
The platform also achieved its highest ever new SIPs of 9.09 lakh registered in a month in Aug’21 as compared to previous highest of 8.26 lakh in July’21.
Overall, the platform achieved 67 % of the transaction within 5 months which is 6.28 Cr. during FY 21-22(Apr – Aug) as compared to 9.38 Cr. transactions during FY 20-21.
Some of the Key Highlights are:
- For Aug’21 it was Rs. 36,277 Cr. compared to Rs. 37,991 Cr. on Jul’21.
- For Aug’21 it was Rs.36,277 Cr. compared to Rs. 25,128 Cr. on Aug’20, a significant growth of 44%
- Turnover for Q1 FY 21-22 was Rs. 1,01,418 Cr as compared to Rs. 85,420 Cr for Q1 FY 20-21, increase by 19 %
Net Equity Inflow:
- For Aug’21 it was Rs. 7,614 Cr compared to Rs. 7,514 Cr for Jul’21, an increase by 1%
- For Aug’21 it was Rs. 7,614 Cr compared to Rs. 667 Cr for Aug’20.
- Net Equity inflow during Q1 FY 21-22 is Rs. 16,676 Cr compared to Rs. 9,181 Cr for Q1 FY 20-21 an increase of 82 %
- For Aug’21 it was 1.41 Cr an increase by 7 % as compared to 1.32 Cr for Jul’21.
- For Aug’21 it was 1.41 Cr as compared to 73.34 lakh for Aug’20 an incredible growth of 93%
- Transactions during Q1 FY 21-22 was 3.54 Cr as compared to 1.86 Cr during Q1 FY 20-21, tremendous growth by 91%
New SIP Registrations:
- For Aug’21 the platform registered 9.09 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 211.89 Cr.
- For Jul’21 the platform registered 8.26 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 194.89 Cr.
- Distributor network has seen multi-fold increase to 70,560 (as on August 2021).
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 31.70 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 14,917 Cr as on Aug 2021. The app was launched to help Mutual Fund Distributors register clients on real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with network of over 70,000 distributors in India.