Strong recovery in throughput and realization. Q1 YoY Profit after tax up 280%.Gateway Distriparks Limited (GDL) a leading integrated inter-modal logistics facilitator in India today announced its audited financial results for the quarter ended June 30th, 2021.
- Gateway Rail Freight Limited:
- Revenues were Rs. 242.06 Crores vs Rs. 158.55 crore Q1FY21
- EBITDA was Rs. 69.79 Crores vs Rs. 40.99 crore Q1FY21
- PAT was Rs. 45.91 Crores vs Rs. 14.65 crore Q1FY21
- CFS business:
- Revenues were Rs. 87.53 Crores vs Rs 94.23 crore Q1FY21
- EBITDA was Rs. 21.65 Crores vs Rs 27.93 crore Q1FY21
- Net Loss was Rs. 0.98 Crores vs loss Rs 2.13 crore Q1FY21
- Snowman Logistics:
- Revenues were Rs. 66.06 Crores vs Rs. 55.12 crore Q1FY21
- EBITDA was Rs. 17.35 Crores vs Rs. 18.03 crore Q1FY21
- PAT was Rs. 0.60 Crores vs Rs 0.78 crore Q1FY21
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Prem Kishan Dass Gupta, Chairman & Managing Director, commented,
“Despite the Covid-19 second wave challenges, the Group has once again reiterated its position as the market leader in CFS, ICD and Cold Chain businesses. The strong growth registered in volumes, revenue and profit in the first quarter has already set the course for a good year for the company. Boost in business on multiple fronts augurs well in achieving a stupendous growth for the current fiscal year.
Keeping in view the aim of improving overall volumes, we are working to expand our customer base which will generate further value for our shareholders. With an improving Covid-19 situation and vaccination picking up across the country, we are confident of a rapid growth in the near future in EXIM business. With the proposed merger of Gateway Distriparks Limited, Gateway Rail Freight Limited and Gateway East India Private Limited, the entity after restructuring of the business is further going to optimize its functioning and financials in the times to come.”