Zaggle Prepaid Ocean Services Limited raises ₹ 253.52 crore from 23 anchor investors at the upper price band of ₹ 164 per equity share.
Price Band fixed at ₹ 156 to ₹ 164 per Equity Share of face value of ₹ 1 each (“Equity Share”);
· The Floor Price is 156 times and the Cap Price is 164 times the face value of the Equity Shares;
· Bid/ Offer will open on Thursday, September 14, 2023 and close on Monday, September 18, 2023. The Anchor Investor Bidding Date shall be Wednesday, September 13, 2023;
· Bids can be made for a minimum of 90 Equity Shares and in multiples of 90 Equity Shares thereafter.
· Porminent Institutional investors included domestic mutual funds like LIC MF, ICICI MF, Kotak MF
· In addition, marquee investors such as East spring, Abakkus, Ashish Kacholia, IIFL, Valuequest, Loomis and Mathews Asia particpated in the anchor book process .
Zaggle Prepaid Ocean Services Ltd, has allotted 15,458,515 Equity Shares to 23 anchor investors and raised ₹ 253.52 crore ahead of company’s proposed IPO at the upper price band of ₹ 164 per equity share (including premium of ₹ 163 per equity shares) with face value of ₹ 1 per share.